Your Snowtrax Visiting Experience
Snowtrax is currently Closed
Due to the current National Lockdown, Snowtrax Alpine Activity Centre will be closed until further notice.
- Snowtrax Store – Closed (Online orders will be processed as normal)
During the COVID-19 global pandemic, we have taken a proactive and caring approach to ensuring that Snowtrax continues to be a Safe, Refreshing and FUN Outdoors activity centre.
Existing changes implemented as per the government guidelines include, but not limited to:
- NHS Test and Trace contact information collection points, upon arrival.
- Hands, Face, Space Reminders throughout the centre.
- Request that all customers and visitors to the centre wear a face covering inside the centre.
- Hand Sanitizer provided at frequent points.
- A ‘one way’ entrance and exit system, with patricians, to ensure smooth and socially distanced passage for all.
- Table Service in our Alpine Bistro.
- Advanced Booking required for all outdoor activities (other than the Alpine Adventure Park) – so activity numbers are controlled and socially distanced.
We have implemented the above with the goal to protect our Customers, Visitors and Employees from the virus as much as possible. As an outdoor activity centre – we also feel it’s important to operate in a proactive manner – meaning the above measures mean our business is still has FUN and EXCITING as it always has been.