SAVE MONEY and Eat Free with this superb offer! Ski all night then relax for a well earned meal in our Alpine Bistro.
- Recreational Ski Session until the slopes close at 10pm
- A choice of 1 Basket meal
Additional charge of £3.95 if you require equipment hire
NOTICE: MAIN SLOPE CLOSURES ON:
SATURDAY 14TH JULY CLOSED ALL DAY – 6.30PM – POND SKIM
- Fish & Chips
- 4oz Burger in a bap & chips
- Vegeburger & chips
- Chicken breast burger & chips
- Chicken nuggets & chips
For safety reasons we cannot allow inexperienced skiers on the slopes without guidance from one of our qualified instructors.
If you do not meet the required recreational standard (see below) then you must book lessons, please contact us to discuss the various options.
Required Recreational Standard
1) Able to sidestep up and down both sides, straight shuss and create a snow plough.
2) Able to snow plough glide, brake and stop.
3) Able to do all of the above, use a ski lift safely and perform linked snow plough turns.
For the health & safety of all of our customers, members of the public are not permitted to teach others at the centre. All inexperienced skiers must book lessons with one of our trained instructors.
£15.40 Adults and Under 16
Includes basket Meal
add £3.95 for equipment hire – if required
From 6.00pm until 10.00pm (Saturdays 6.30pm)
*excludes Wednesday nights due to Race Club
Please note there will be limited space on the slope due to ramps and rails sessions from 6.30pm until 9.30pm on Saturday and Sunday evenings.